Product Code : PUFP
Brand Name : E-Pack
The PUF Panels offered by us are perfectly suited for a wide range of applications that range from cold storage to banana ripening chambers and CA chambers. The panels have been designed with the minutest attention to detail and are manufactured at our state of the art computerized plants. The biggest beneficial attribute of these PUF panels is that the density of poly urethane foam sandwiched between the two fascias is at 40+2 Kg/M3. Owing to the aforementioned features, these panels are the foremost choice of users across the vast swathes of India and also overseas. Our clients can avail these as per their requirements at market competitive rates.
Features of PUF Panels :-
- These are modular in nature and are pre-engineered for precision and simplified construction
- Innumerable finishing options are also available such as PPGS/PPGS, PPGL/PPGL, PPGS/SS
- These are easy to lift and can easily be erected at any height inside the plant or any other place
- These help in reducing the overall energy costs
- A wide range of design options and the added option of choosing various fascia of panels and colors
PUF Panels Benefits :-
- Speed up the construction work & caters for better functionality and applications.
- PUF Panels gives long lasting value with controlled quality.
- Due to its very low thermal conductivity these panels result in high energy savings.
- Available in various options on fascia of panels and colors and provide flexibility in design.
- Provides all weather proof construction
- Do not require maintenance.
Available options as regards to thickness of PUF panels along with various fascia options
- Wall Panels: 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
- Roof Panels: 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
- Product : PUR
- Width – Wall : 1200 mm (Standard) / Customized
- Width – Roof : 980 mm
- Core Thickness : 40
- U Value (W / m2K) : 0.53
- R Value (h-ft2-*F/Btu) : 11
- Facia Options : PPGS/PPGL/Alu/Tarfelt/Cement Fiber Board/SS
- Density (Kg / M3) : 40 (+/-2)
- Thermal Conductivity at 100C Mean Temperature (W / moK) : 0.02
- Compressive strength at 10% Deformation (Kg / cm2) : 2.1
- Bending Strength (Kg / cm2) : 4
- Tensile Strength (Kg / cm2) : 3.7
- Adhesive Strength (Kg / cm2) – From foam to steel : 2.9
- Water Absorption (Volume %) : 0.2% at 100% RH
- Closed Cell Content (%) : 92 – 95 %
- Varour Permeability at 90% RH & 300C (Gms/Hr. Sqm) : 0.12
- Fire Class : Fire Resistant
Applications of PUF Panels :-
- In food processing industry
- Seafood industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cold Storage Room
- Clean Room
- Railway & Telecom Shelters